My daily exploration of the Bible, taking it one chapter at a time. If I do it everyday, it'll take 1189 days.



Sunday, September 17, 2006

Ecclesiastes 11

Sucks to be old!

Summary:
Don't put all your eggs in one basket. A tree will lie where it falls. Watch the weather to know when to plant and reap.

Enjoy life, especially when you're young. Do what you want!

Key verse:
9. Follow the ways of your heart
and whatever your eyes see

My thoughts:
I'm not saying "let's be evil", but I definitely think that we could take more risks. Our whole society is set up to be careful, but I feel that this is very numbing. We should be doing crazy things which are risky! We should do what we feel like doing. Not things that are nasty, hurtful, or neglectful, but things that are extreme and crazy. This is especially true when we're young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home