My daily exploration of the Bible, taking it one chapter at a time. If I do it everyday, it'll take 1189 days.



Sunday, September 24, 2006

Song of Songs 6

When a man loves a woman!

Summary:
Her friends:
Where is he?

Woman:
The 'garden'. We are each others.

Man:
You rock! You overwhelm me. Stop it! Oh, behave!
You're unique! I'd rather you than hundreds of women! Well... tens...

His friends:
Wow! A raging hottie Shulammite is coming!

Man:
What the?

Key verse:
10.Who is this that appears like the dawn,
fair as the moon, bright as the sun,
majestic as the stars in procession?

My thoughts:
I'm enjoying summarising Song of Songs. I'm getting a bit silly though. Maybe it's just cos sex is funny or something.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny how there aren't any girls commenting. Wonder why that is.

9:40 pm

 
Blogger Pete W said...

Don't blame me! Blame the Bible!

I don't have any female friends anyway, so there's no real difference!

I bet Miss Anonymous here is female... just trying to cover herself up...

10:32 pm

 
Blogger Dave said...

If we don't have guns, how can we protect our women from the Shulammites?

3:56 pm

 
Blogger Pete W said...

a true, yet random point...

5:22 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home