My daily exploration of the Bible, taking it one chapter at a time. If I do it everyday, it'll take 1189 days.



Saturday, October 28, 2006

Isaiah 32

The coming kingdom

Summary:
There will be a righteous king. You will be sheltered! You will see and understand! Everyone will get the place they deserve.

You women are so lazy. You think you'll be fine. But remember! Pride comes before a fall. Your cities will be desolate, until the Spirit decides to make them fertile again. There will be righteousness and peace! You'll be blessed!

Key verse:
1. See, a king will reign in righteousness
and rulers will rule with justice.

My thoughts:
I'll concede to Deanosaurus a little bit here. I don't think that this key verse is about Jesus, or even a specific king. Given the second half of the verse, it is more referring to rulers in general, and how they will become righteous, unlike now.

Women! Don't be lazy! Especially around exams! (Men too...)

I've finished exams now! All good! Now I've just gotta get ready for Thailand! W00t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home