My daily exploration of the Bible, taking it one chapter at a time. If I do it everyday, it'll take 1189 days.



Monday, November 06, 2006

Isaiah 41

Mmmm... bed roll....

Summary:
Let the nations come to the point of justice. One can conquer everything. He is the Lord. The islands try to be strong, but it is Israel who was chosen to protect. Those who try to destroy Israel will fail. God will provide.

One from the north is coming to attack, but Jerusalem has no advisors.

Key verse:
10. So do not fear, for I am with you

My thoughts:
I just got back from Thailand, and I have a lot of catching up to do. I didn't really understand the chapter today, but that's probably because I'm really tired right now. Did that bed roll just move?

So yea... don't fear. Love drives that shtuff out. See 1 John 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home