My daily exploration of the Bible, taking it one chapter at a time. If I do it everyday, it'll take 1189 days.



Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Jeremiah 4

Things are gunna get worse before they get better...

Summary:
If you come back and be good, then all the nations will be blessed. Circumcise your hearts!

Tell all Israel! Get to the cities! Get ready to mourn! The North is attacking. A wind comes against them, and this ain't a cleansing wind. Your sin brings this punishment on you! Disaster on disaster! The people are idiots who don't know me. The Earth is empty and in ruins!

Don't bother dressing up nicely. The ones you're trying to impress are trying to kill you. Judah is gasping for breath.

Key verse:
27. The whole land will be ruined,
though I will not destroy it completely.

My thoughts:
Sucks to be Judah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home