My daily exploration of the Bible, taking it one chapter at a time. If I do it everyday, it'll take 1189 days.



Monday, February 26, 2007

Ezekiel 30

Broken arms

Summary:
Have a cry cos God's day is near when he'll whomp Egypt. Egypt and all her allies will be crushed, and they'll know who's the God. Nebuchadnezzar will come and cause all the problems for Egypt, and have their idols destroyed. Every region will see God's wrath.

God has broken Pharaoh's arm, and instead of letting it heal, God will break the other arm. Babylon's arms will be strengthened and Egypt dispersed.

Key verse:
22. I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt. I will break both his arms, the good arm as well as the broken one, and make the sword fall from his hand.

My thoughts:
Sucks to be the Pharaoh I guess. Arms are pretty necessary.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mark said...

26 February? man, you haven't updated this in ages...





[:P]

8:29 am

 
Blogger Pete W said...

Oh Mark. Sometimes I feel you deliberately misunderstand me.

8:36 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home