My daily exploration of the Bible, taking it one chapter at a time. If I do it everyday, it'll take 1189 days.



Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ezekiel 35

Mount Seir 5u><><0rz

Summary:
Mount Seir will become a wasteland because they handed Israel over to be killed. God will then hand them over. They were so happy when Israel became destroyed, because they thought they'd get the land, but God will punished Mount Seir and Edom in accordance with this sin.

Key verse:
13. You boasted against me and spoke against me without restraint, and I heard it.

My thoughts:
Mount Seir appears to be a significant Edomite mountain.

If I were up to date, I'd hit the New testament in about 69 days from now. Which is quite soon. I'm 24 days behind. I'd love to hit the New Testament on the right day, and I should be able to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home