My daily exploration of the Bible, taking it one chapter at a time. If I do it everyday, it'll take 1189 days.



Friday, May 18, 2007

Zechariah 2

The apple of God's eye

Summary:
One angel went off the measure Jerusalem, and another came to declare that Jerusalem have so many people that there could be no wall, except the fire of God! Escape from exile! God will punish those who touch his kids! Be happy. Many nations, not just one, will worship God in the future, and God will live amongst his people.

Key verse:
11. Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you.

My thoughts:
God has always been interested in the whole world, not just his one nation. Here we see many nations worshipping God, as they do now under Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home